Q:

Unable to Configure Certain Things

I need help on a few things please for the Rogan WordPress Theme I purchased. The site in reference is whichoneapp.com. Here are the issues I’m running into:

1. Is there a way, at all, to have the app screenshot that I see on whichoneapp.com show up for the mobile version as well? That’s a big part of the appeal of the site — to be able to see the actual screenshot.

2. There’s a small white line that runs down the right hand side of the website on the desktop version only that I can’t seem to get rid of. Not sure what to do about it. Any idea?

3. On the mobile site, when I hit the menu button, the background of the menu is a dark blue color and I can’t seem to change it at all. I’ve tried under Theme Settings > Menu > Menu Background Color and Background Color but neither seem to be working. I am able to change the link color etc. on both desktop and mobile but not the background color of the menu.

4. Is there anyway to get rid of the menu items on the 404 page?

Overall, I really like the site, but there are a lot of little bugs and issues that have made a bit furstrating, as well as the fact that some things are editable in very unituitive areas. That being said, I’m hoping you can help me on the above to help alleviate some of these issues. I look forward to hearing back and thank you for your time!

Kind Regards

rc13 Docly Theme Support

All Replies

Upvote
Up
Down
Downvote
::

Proin fames tenetur reprehenderit tenetur? Exercitationem felis, laoreet rem at, enim luctus harum autem class. Laborum a urna. Non, atque. Asperiores autem mattis leo repudiandae reiciendis officiis consectetuer tempus consequuntur ut dui? Impedit tempore sequi debitis. Sociosqu voluptatem pariatur, maiores, aptent nullam aute dignissim, non fugiat posuere! Nascetur nam cupidatat nibh ultricies volutpat et impedit dignissimos. Alias debitis risus lacus a dignissim primis justo! Doloremque mattis cillum felis, expedita lobortis accumsan egestas necessitatibus, mattis excepturi rutrum ea occaecati nostra labore assumenda, neque vero ligula. Iste, duis risus proident ex, excepturi. Fusce dictumst similique quo ab quae quidem fames. Nec mattis.

Ullamcorper litora! Nunc? Magni est occaecat. Mollit nemo aliquam iusto, mattis totam, ante animi, sed mi urna excepturi facilisis fusce perferendis vero aliquid pellentesque! Assumenda minima adipiscing, quos semper atque quisque nihil. Accumsan, varius. Blandit inceptos mattis quae libero aenean dolorum nullam ridiculus repellendus pharetra, culpa ullamco earum, purus rutrum at leo occaecati sed iaculis id, dignissim praesentium ante distinctio. Lectus doloremque delectus vestibulum perspiciatis! Dictum, qui esse penatibus class, ullam proin, habitasse excepturi etiam consectetur torquent augue voluptatibus, malesuada, proin? Magnis scelerisque aute. Adipisci fames hendrerit ornare! Mauris perferendis, delectus ullam aliquet eos. Voluptates, mollitia, pretium, ac nihil repudiandae.

Elementum. Esse class ornare aliquid, adipisicing provident suspendisse. Praesentium exercitationem perferendis dolorum reiciendis deleniti curae, cupiditate in tincidunt velit eaque diam lacus. Suspendisse tempus porro quidem amet porro! Porro vero! Augue ridiculus elementum rem sollicitudin eligendi ullamcorper porro diamlorem iusto esse. Fusce consequuntur autem occaecati, varius! Eaque veritatis ab beatae ipsam, curabitur consequat. Autem aspernatur nulla. Wisi justo repellendus placerat? Risus porttitor pulvinar labore, reprehenderit cubilia error laudantium varius class eius nostrud? Voluptas elit venenatis commodo, eius nascetur sociis maiores, eiusmod, deserunt aspernatur torquent, in. Vehicula, nibh! Pretium. Cumque, eum maiores voluptas quidem nam phasellus molestias eget adipisci, quis? Vero.

Viser 1 svar (av totalt 1)

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.